The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Project Management Demystified 3rd Edition
Concise, practical and entertaining to read, this excellent introduction to project management is an indispensable book for professionals and students working in or studying project management in business, engineering or the public sector.
This third edition contains expanded sections on programme management, portfolio management, and the public sector. An entirely new chapter covers the evaluation, analysis and management of risks and issues. A much expanded section explores the rise and utilization of methodologies like Prince2.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Trade unions. Labor unions.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Technology > Construction
- Business > Management
- Business > Project Management