Project Management Demystified
Concise, practical and entertaining to read, this excellent introduction to project management is an indispensable book for professionals and students working in or studying project management in business, engineering or the public sector.
This third edition contains expanded sections on programme management, portfolio management, and the public sector. An entirely new chapter covers the evaluation, analysis and management of risks and issues. A much expanded section explores the rise and utilization of methodologies like Prince2.
, or download in or
Title: Project Management Demystified
Author: Geoff Reiss
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Trade unions. Labor unions.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Technology > Construction
- Business > Management
- Business > Project Management