The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The CRB Commodity Yearbook 2007
Since 1939, professional traders, commercial hedgers, portfolio managers, and speculators have come to regard The CRB Commodity Yearbook as the "bible" of the industry. Here is a wealth of authoritative data, gathered from government reports, private industry, and trade and industry associations, all compiled by the Commodity Research Bureau, the organization of record for the entire commodity industry.
The Yearbook is absolutely essential for identifying changing trends in supply and demand and for projecting important price movements. It gives investors:
- Worldwide supply/demand and production/consumption data for all the basic commodities and futures markets-from A(luminum) to Z(inc), including all the major markets in interest rates, currencies, energy, and stock index futures
- Over 900 tables, graphs, and price charts of historical data, many of which show price history dating back to 1900
- Fact-filled CD-ROM provides readers with valuable commodity information in an easy-to-use electronic format
- Concise introductory articles describe the salient features of each commodity and help put the quantitative information in perspective
- Articles on key markets and important issues concerning the commodity industry.
The 2007 Yearbook features articles by CRB Chief Economist, Richard W. Asplund, including:
- Commodity Prices Extend 2001-06 Bull Market to New Highs
- Fed Engineers a Soft-Landing for the U.S. Economy in 2006
- World Economic Expansion Continues Through 2006
- U.S. Housing Bubble Bursts and Faces Long Recovery Road
- Strong Ethanol Demand Drives Corn Prices to 10-Year Highs
For anyone dealing in commodities, The CRB Commodity Yearbook 2007 offers an abundance of valuable information and indispensable guidance for decision making.
386 pages; ISBN 9780470185797
, or download in
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages