The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Understanding and Assessing Trauma in Children and Adolescents
Measures, Methods, and Youth in Context
There are many issues that are important to evaluating children and adolescents, and it is increasingly clear that reliance on just one type of assessment is not enough. In this volume, Kathleen Nader has compiled an articulate and comprehensive guide to the complex process of assessment in youth and child trauma.
512 pages; ISBN 9781135901684
, or download in or
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health