The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Understanding and Assessing Trauma in Children and Adolescents
Measures, Methods, and Youth in Context
In this volume, Kathleen Nader has compiled an articulate and comprehensive guide to the complex process of assessment in youth and adolescent trauma. There are many issues that are important to evaluating children and adolescents, and it is increasingly clear that reliance on just one type of assessment does not provide the most accurate results. From history to recent advances, this book covers a wide range of methods and measures for assessing trauma, including case examples to illustrate the integration of these different facets. Altogether, the broad scope and inclusive depth of this work make it an essential addition to the field of trauma assessment.
512 pages; ISBN 9781135901684
, or download in or
More from this author
- School Rampage Shootings and Other Youth Disturbances2011US$ 49.95329 pages
The Power of Habit 2012 US$ 14.99
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook 2004 US$ 11.66 1 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health