The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
New Developments in Construction and Functions of Organic Thin Films
Recently, many promising applications for new electric, magnetic or optical devices, biomimetic membranes etc. have been the subject of investigation. However, fundamental studies on molecular assembly characteristics and functions for mono-, bi- and multi-layers, Langmuir-Blodgett films are indispensable to future technological innovations for molecular electronic devices and biological sensors.
371 pages; ISBN 9780080537504
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Organic compounds
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Technology > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical
- Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Science > Bacteriology
- Science > Solid State Physics
- Technology > Material Science