The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide
Project Management Professional
Get the preparation you need for the challenging Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam in this comprehensive study guide. In addition to coverage of all exam objectives, you'll find practical advice including "How This Applies to Your Current Project" and "Real World Scenario" sidebars, as well as coverage for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, and much more.
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
The accmpanying CD features:
- The Sybex test engine, which includes all of the chapter review questions and bonus exams.
- Electronic flashcards that reinforce your understanding and run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
- More than two hours of audio instruction so you can fine-tune your project management skills.
- The entire book in searchable and printable PDF.
Order today so you can study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence.
Title: PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide
Author: Kim Heldman