The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Japanese Lesson Study In Mathematics
Its Impact, Diversity And Potential For Educational Improvement
This book supports the growing movement of lesson study to improve the quality of mathematics education from the original viewpoints of Japanese educators who have been engaging in lesson study in mathematics for professional development and curriculum implementation. This book also illustrates several projects related to lesson study in other countries.
280 pages; ISBN 9789812707475
, or download in
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching; Japan
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Mathematics
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials