The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Energy Budget In The High Energy Universe
Proceedings of the International Workshop, Kashiwa, Japan
The contributions in this volume include observation of the universe through a wide range of techniques for detecting cosmic rays, neutrinos, X-rays and gamma-rays, as well as theoretical considerations in understanding their nature and astrophysical aspects.
413 pages; ISBN 9789812708342
, or download in
- Academic > Space Sciences > Astrophysics > Astrophysics
- Academic > Physics > Radiation physics General > Blackbody radiation
- Academic > Physics > Radiation physics General > Cosmic rays
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Study and teaching; Developing countries; Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Science > Astronomy
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science