The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Amplitude Equations For Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
The author provides details about the reduction of dynamics to more simpler equations via amplitude or modulation equations, which relies on the natural separation of time-scales present near a change of stability.
For students, the book provides a lucid introduction to the subject highlighting the new tools necessary for stochastic equations, while serving as an excellent guide to recent research.
137 pages; ISBN 9789812770608
, or download in
A Student's Guide to Lagrangians and Hamiltonians 2013 US$ 23.00 186 pages
Solutions Manual for Actuarial Mathematics for Life Contingent Risks 2012 US$ 26.00 181 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic processes
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic partial differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Mathematics > Applied