The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Amplitude Equations For Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
The author provides details about the reduction of dynamics to more simpler equations via amplitude or modulation equations, which relies on the natural separation of time-scales present near a change of stability.
For students, the book provides a lucid introduction to the subject highlighting the new tools necessary for stochastic equations, while serving as an excellent guide to recent research.
137 pages; ISBN 9789812770608
, or download in
Title: Amplitude Equations For Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
Author: Dirk Blömker
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 88.00 953 pages
Modeling Count Data 2014 US$ 30.00 302 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic processes
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Stochastic partial differential equations
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Mathematics > Applied