The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Grid Computing and Applications
Riding on the success of the first two workshops, this years workshop continues the tradition of providing a useful forum for discussion among researchers, developers and users of grid computing from academia, business and industry. This volume is a collection of the international contributions presented at the workshop, with a focus on grid computing and its applications in science and engineering.
218 pages; ISBN 9789812708823
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computational grids (Computer systems)
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology