The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Graphs of Groups on Surfaces
Interactions and Models
The approach aims to make all this interconnected material readily accessible to a beginning graduate (or an advanced undergraduate) student, while at the same time providing the research mathematician with a useful reference book in topological graph theory. The focus will be on beautiful connections, both elementary and deep, within mathematics that can best be described by the intuitively pleasing device of imbedding graphs of groups on surfaces.
379 pages; ISBN 9780080507583
, or download in
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 84.00 993 pages
How to Pass Numerical Reasoning Tests 2013 US$ 12.99 240 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Graph theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Topological graph theory
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Mathematics > Geometry