Scientists involved in discrete mathematics, combinatorics, computer science, information theory, geometry, algebra or number theory will find the book of particular significance. It is designed both as an introductory textbook for the beginner and as a reference book for the expert mathematician and engineer.
A number of unsolved problems suitable for research projects are also discussed.
, or download in or
Title: Covering Codes
Author: G. Cohen; I. Honkala; S. Litsyn; A. Lobstein
How to Prove It 2006 US$ 32.00 398 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Graph theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Combinatorial packing and covering
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Mathematics > Algebra
- Mathematics > Applied
- Mathematics > Number Theory