The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Scientists involved in discrete mathematics, combinatorics, computer science, information theory, geometry, algebra or number theory will find the book of particular significance. It is designed both as an introductory textbook for the beginner and as a reference book for the expert mathematician and engineer.
A number of unsolved problems suitable for research projects are also discussed.
, or download in or
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
A Short Course in Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus 2012 US$ 52.00 400 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Graph theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Combinatorial packing and covering
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Mathematics > Algebra
- Mathematics > Applied
- Mathematics > Number Theory