The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The volume is divided into four parts. Part I describes the equilibrium properties of surfaces with emphasis on clean surfaces of bulk materials. Part II provides an introduction to some of the primary experimental methods that are used to determine surface crystal structures. Part III gives an overview of the vast topic of the structure of adsorbed layers. The concluding Part IV deals with the topics of defects in surface structures and phase transitions.
901 pages; ISBN 9780080538952
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Solids; Surfaces; Optical properties
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Science > Physics
- Science > Solid State Physics
- Technology > Material Science