The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Land and Marine Hydrogeology
The other articles introduce frontier research topics in more typical land and marine environments, such as fluid flow in karst aquifers, the biological aspects of fluids in sedimentary basins and submarine sedimentary formations, respectively, and vigorous fluid flow in subsea formations and their significance in global tectonics. Geochemical characteristics of hydrothermal activities at a number of active continental margins are also reviewed, and multidisciplinary geophysical constraints of the permeability of young igneous oceanic crust are summarized. A variety of driving mechanisms for fluid flow is discussed in land and subsea formations; terrestrial hydraulic gradient, buoyancy driven free convection, tidally induced flow, flow induced by tectonic strain, flow due to sediment compaction.
208 pages; ISBN 9780080535364
, or download in or
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Physical geography, Dictionaries
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Hydrology. Water > Ground and surface waters > Groundwater. Hydrogeology
- Academic > Physical Geography > Groundwater. Hydrogeology > Hydrogeology
- Academic > Physical Geography > Groundwater. Hydrogeology > Hydrogeology, Dictionaries, Polyglot
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Science > Geology
- Science > Geophysics
- Science > Environmental Science
- Science > Oceanography