QuickBooks 2007 QuickSteps
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Get started using QuickBooks 2007 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions show you how to use all the new and improved features available in this powerful small business financial software. Follow along and learn to customize QuickBooks for your business, set up accounts, handle bookkeeping,process invoices, manage payroll, and much more. Plus, it's easy to flip straight to the information you need using the color-coded tabs. Get the book that gets you started using QuickBooks 2007 in no time.
In each chapter:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
Title: QuickBooks 2007 QuickSteps
Author: Cindy Fox
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages