Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary
Building on the success of her prior book, Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Verb Tenses, author Dorothy Devney Richmond helps learners attain a strong working vocabulary, no matter if they are absolute beginners or intermediate students of the language.
She combines her proven instruction techniques and clear explanations with a plethora of engaging exercises, so students are motivated and hardly notice that they are absorbing so much Spanish. Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary also includes basic grammar and structures of the language to complement learners’ newly acquired words. "Vocabulary Builders" help students add to their Spanish repertoire by using cognates, roots, suffixes, prefixes, and other "word-building" tools.
Title: Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary
Author: Dorothy Richmond
More Foreign Language Study
English Grammar 2010 US$ 22.96 286 pages
A Reading Course in Homeric Greek, Book 1 2013 US$ 23.95 452 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Vocabulary Building with SuffixesUS$ 13.12
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Vocabulary, 2nd EditionUS$ 12.30
- Practice Makes Perfect Basic Spanish, Second EditionUS$ 13.12
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second EditionUS$ 10.66
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Premium 3rd EditionUS$ 13.12