The Ultimate Guide to Pool Maintenance, Third Edition
Harness All the Latest Technology, Equipment, and Methods Needed to Keep Any Pool or Spa in Top Condition!
The Ultimate Guide to Pool Maintenance provides complete guidance on all the maintenance and repair tasks required to keep pools and spas working at peak efficiency. This Third Edition now contains information on the latest technology and equipment, together with Quick Start Guides and difficulty ratings for each procedure.
Filled with hundreds of detailed illustrations, this updated classic features:
- A step-by-step explanation of each pool maintenance procedure with easy-to-follow photos
- Quick Start Guides to help readers start and finish each task quickly
- Tricks of the Trade to make each procedure easier
- Tools of the Trade highlighting parts and tools for each job
- An Easy, Advanced, or Pro difficulty rating for every task
- The following new material: new information on chlorine alternatives; a new section on maintaining saltwater pools; expanded coverage of pools with built-in spas
Inside This Updated Pool Maintenance “Bible”• The Pool and Spa • Basic Plumbing Systems • Advanced Plumbing Systems • Pumps and Motors _ Filters • Heaters • Additional Equipment • Water Chemistry • Cleaning and Servicing • Special Procedures • Water Features • Commercial Pools • Winterizing • Basic Electricity • The Toolbox • 50 Things Your Pool and Spa Can Do for Our Environment • Facts and Formulas • Typical Pool and Spa Health, Safety, and Building Codes
580 pages; ISBN 9780071509879
, or download in or
Title: The Ultimate Guide to Pool Maintenance, Third Edition
Author: Terry Tamminen