Critical Care: Just the Facts
Just the Facts
All the essentials of critical care in an instant!
This concise, yet comprehensive review is the perfect tool to prepare for in-service or licensing exams, for re-certification, or for use as a clinical refresher. Its highly efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies the most important content, for maximum yield and comprehension-an especially important benefit for facilitating bedside diagnosis in critical care medicine.
- Compact review of key board-type material for specialization in critical care medicine
- Trusted insights from a writing team of top-name academics and clinicians from one of the country's preeminent critical care divisions
- Standardized, bulleted format emphasizes key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, procedures and treatment, prognosis, plus references
- Highlights and summarizes key concepts to assure quick absorption of the material and reinforce your understanding of even the most difficult topics
- Logical chapter organization, arranged by system (cardiology, pulmonary system...) and illness (trauma, burns, poisoning…) to help focus your study and provide quick access to subjects
560 pages; ISBN 9780071509565
, or download in or
Title: Critical Care: Just the Facts
Author: Jesse Hall; Gregory Schmidt
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages