The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
TAKE THE ANXIETY OUT OF TEST TIME WITH THIS COMPLETE REVIEW!
THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND UP-TO-DATE REVIEW OF INTERNAL MEDICINE FOR THE USMLE Step 2 AND THE INTERNAL MEDICINE CLERKSHIP EXAM
Completely up-to-date, LANGE Q&A: INTERNAL MEDICINE, 4th Edition provides outstanding coverage of high-yield internal medicine topics in board-style question- and-answer format. This complete, timely review helps you:
- Build confidence with 1,000+ USMLE-format questions broken out by organ systems for the internal medicine clerkship exam
- Get substantial explanations for why answers are either correct or wrong
- Reinforce your understanding of critical issues related to high-yield shelf exam topics
- Review one organ system at a time, for focused attention where you need it most
- Understand concepts more thoroughly with this edition's wealth of new visuals
328 pages; ISBN 9780071509664
, or download in
Health Care Reform and American Politics 2010 US$ 12.99 232 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99 525 pages