The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Schaum's Outline of Intermediate Accounting II, Second Edition
Study faster, learn better-and get top grades with Schaum's Outlines
Millions of students trust Schaum's Outlines to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
Use Schaum's Outlines to:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- An easy-to-follow guide to all topics in the second-level course in Intermediate Accounting
- Over 400 fully solved problems, including new “real-world” examples
- Topic coverage completely updated to comply with recent FASB changes
Chapters include: Long-term Liabilities * Stock Ownership * Stockholders' Equity: Retained Earnings o Dilutive Securities and Earnings Per Share * Investments: Temporary and Long-term * Revenue Recognition Issues * Accounting for Leases * The Statement of Cash Flows * Accounting Changes and Correction of Errors * Accounting for Pensions * Net Operating Loss Carrybacks and Carryforwards: Deferred Income Taxes * Appendix
336 pages; ISBN 9780071510486
, or download in or