The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Learner's Dictionary of Today's Indonesian
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced student of Indonesian, The Learner's Dictionary of Today's Indonesian is an essential tool to help you gain an authentic, up-to-date, and active command of the language. It provides a wholly new, very detailed snapshot of the core vocabulary of Indonesian.
Among its features are:
* thousand of illustrative sentences
* an easy pronunciation guide
* extensive cross-referencing
* helpful tips on usage
* topic lists which group the dictionary's words according to 42 'common usage' areas, including time, colours, daily activities, the home, sport, occupations, mass media, religion and business.
A unique feature of the dictionary is the dozens of boxes giving invaluable information on everyday usage, word origins and nuances of meaning.
Rich in information on the cultural context in which words are used, it includes notes on the difficulties learners experience arsing from differences in culture and history between English-speakers and Indonesian-speakers. The Learner's Dictionary of Today's Indonesian is the first comprehensive dictionary designed specifically to help you gain a practical command of the national language of one of the world's most populous nations.
1175 pages; ISBN 9781741151121
, or download in
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition 2012 US$ 11.49 336 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Languages of Oceania > Austronesian, Papuan, and Australian languages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Austroasiatic languages
- Reference > Dictionaries
- Foreign Language Study