The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Systems with Hysteresis
Analysis, Identification and Control Using the Bouc-Wen Model
The Bouc-Wen model for system hysterisis has increased in popularity due to its capability of capturing in an analytical form a range of shapes of hysteretic cycles that match the behaviour of a wide class of hysteretic systems. “Systems with Hysterisis: Analysis, Identification and Control using the Bouc-Wen Model” deals with the analysis, identification and control of these systems, and offers a comprehensive and self-contained framework for the study of the Bouc-Wen model.
- Includes the latest techniques for modelling smart structures and materials
- Provides a rigorous mathematical treatment of the subject along with practical comments, numerical solutions and a case study of magentorheological (MR) dampers.
- Begins by analysing the compatibility of the Bouc-Wen model with the laws of physics, and continues to cover the relationship between the model parameters and hysterisis loop, identification of the model parameters and control of systems that include a hysteretic part described by the Bouc-Wen model.
- Includes case studies covering the identification and control of smart material transducers for use in automotive, aerospace and structural control
Systems with Hysterisis: Analysis, Identification and Control using the Bouc-Wen Model offers an invaluable source of ideas, concepts and insights for engineers, researchers, lecturers and senior/ postgraduate students involved in the research, design and development of smart structures and related areas within civil and mechanical engineering. It will also be of interest to readers involved in the wider disciplines of electrical & control engineering, applied mathematics, applied physics and material science.
224 pages; ISBN 9780470513194
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Magnetism > Magnetism
- Academic > Physics > Magnetism > Hysteresis
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Miscellanea
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Technology > Material Science
- Technology > Electronics