The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Undecided Voter's Guide to the Next President
Who's ready for the oval office?
They call it a horse race, and in this election the candidates got out of the gate early. But it's still hard to tell them apart and make a choice. Mark Halperin, veteran reporter and political analyst, sizes up the White House hopefuls with intelligence, insight, and his trademark wit, offering engaging, in-depth examinations of the histories, qualifications, agendas, and personal beliefs of the major candidates—including Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, and Fred Thompson, as well as some "dark horse" contenders.
Among the features in this book:
- Issue-by-issue charts defining where each candidate stands on the war in Iraq, health care, taxes, the economy, and other significant points of debate.
- An assessment of each candidate's strengths and weaknesses.
- A hypothetical glimpse into the future of each candidate's potential presidency.
- Areas of possible controversy that could spark heated discussion and affect the outcome of the race.
- Personal facts and anecdotes about each candidate—including exclusive Q&As covering everything from their junk food weaknesses to their biggest superstitions.
415 pages; ISBN 9780061554490