Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide
Cisco networking authority Todd Lammle has completely updatedthis new edition to cover all of the exam objectives for the latestversion of the CCNA exam. Todd’s straightforward styleprovides lively examples, easy-to-understand analogies, andreal-world scenarios that will not only help you prepare for theexam, but also give you a solid foundation as a Cisco networkingprofessional.
Packed with updated topics that have been added to the 2007version of the CCNA exam, this updated study guide featuresexpanded coverage of key topic areas plus new material onswitching, network address translation, and OSPF. Inside, find thecomplete instruction you need, including:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematicapproach, so you can be confident you’re getting theinstruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on exercises and labs to reinforcecritical skills,
- Real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learnedin the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepareyou for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter thatidentifies critical areas you must become proficient in beforetaking the exam
- CD-ROM Includes:
- Chapter Review Questions
- Four Full-Length Practice Exams
- 200 Electronic Flashcards
- Audio and Video Instruction from Todd Lammle
- Full book in searchable PDF format
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available forthis title.
1013 pages; ISBN 9780470227282
, or download in
Author: Todd Lammle
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages