The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Ultimate Guide to Spas and Hot Tubs
With 5.6 million spas and hot tubs in the United States (260,000 installed last year alone) service technicians and do-it-yourselfers have been clamoring for a practical user-friendly guide to demystify the purchase, repair, installation, and everyday maintenance of spas and tubs. And here it is. This first-ever book on the subject utilizes easy-to-follow photos and text to walk the reader through every necessary procedure--purchasing, installing, heating, winterizing, understanding water chemistry, troubleshooting and repair, automatic cleaning, decks and enclosures, enhancements, and much more.
* Tricks of the Trade: special insider tips throughout the book speed and simplify each task
* Tools of the Trade: a parts and tools list for each procedure makes preparation simple and assures success
* A complete resource guide listing websites, manufacturers, sources of cost-saving generic replacement parts, and more
* Realistic cost estimates of components, equipment, and upgrades makes anyone an educated shopper
* Quick Start Guides: a short, summarized list for each common task helps he reader start right and finish quickly
* All data and measurements presented in both English and standard metric dimensions for use in any country
338 pages; ISBN 9780071588850
, or download in