The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Program Management Professional Exam Study Guide
In this book, best selling author, Paul Sanghera, offers cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive coverage of all the topics included in the PgMP exam. With a laser sharp focus on the exam objectives, the Study Guide goes beyond just being an "exam cram." The material is presented in a logical learning sequence: a section builds upon previous sections and a chapter on previous chapters. All concepts, simple and complex, are defined and explained when they appear the first time. There is no hopping from topic to topic and no technical jargon without explanation. Because no prior knowledge of program management is assumed, this book will be useful for both: those new to program management, as well as individuals with years of experience. Although the primary purpose of the book is to help you pass the PgMP exam, it will also serve as a great reference for the program managers before and after the exam.
- Hundreds of review questions with fully explained answers
- A complete practice exam with fully explained answers
- The real world scenarios to help you deal with the program management issues in the real world and also to answer the scenario based questions in the exam
- Notes and tips to highlight the crucial points
- Exam’s Eye View section at the end of each chapter to emphasize the important points from the exam’s perspective
- Key Terms section at the end of each chapter that lists the important terms and concepts introduced in the chapter along with their definitions
- The exam objectives fully explained before their coverage in each chapter