What you will learn from this book
* Easy ways to incorporate graphics, animation, audio, and video into Internet applications
Methods for creating rich media apps that run on Windows(r) and Mac(r), as well as in Internet Explorer, Firefox(r), and Safari
Ways to integrate Silverlight within existing HTML pages, web sites, and ASP.NET applications
How to handle data access in Silverlight applications using AJAX
Who this book is for
This book is for professional web developers who want to take advantage of Silverlight's capabilities to create rich interactive applications.
"[This book] makes a great companion for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of Silverlight without wading through the reference material in the SDK. If you're looking for a trustworthy guide to show you how Silverlight can light up your web applications, you'll find this book a great starting point."
--Tim Sneath, Group Manager for Client Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation
Title: Silverlight 1.0
Author: Devin Rader; Jason Beres; J. Ambrose Little; Grant Hinkson
Chapter 1: Introduction to Silverlight.
Chapter 2: Building Silverlight Applications Using XAML.
Chapter 3: Designing Silverlight Applications Using Expression Blend 2.
Chapter 5: Using Silverlight with ASP.NET.
Chapter 6: Silverlight 1.1 and the CLR.
Chapter 7: Video Player: Silverlight 1.0 Case Example.
Appendix A: Silverlight Object Reference.
Appendix B: XAML Reference.
Appendix C: Silverlight Online Resources.
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Multimedia systems
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Interactive Media
- Computers > Multimedia
- Computers > Computer Graphics