The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
NCLEX-RN Practice Questions, Adobe Reader
1200+ Questions with Detailed Answers
“You were so right when you said that we should be prepared to answer many management-type questions. I enthusiastically recommend your review to anyone preparing to take the NCLEX!”–Susan Hardy, RN
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN exam.
- Includes more than 1,250 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
- Our popular Cram Sheet tear card helps you remember key concepts and facts.
- Use our innovative Quick-Check Answer Key System to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
Written by Three Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has a B.S. and M.S. degree in nursing and more than 30 years of experience as a nurse, consultant, and educator for nursing students.
Diann Sloan has a B.S. and M.S. degree in nursing and a Ph,D. in counselor education and has worked as a nurse and educator for nearly 30 years.
Clara Hurd has a B.S. and M.S. degree in nursing and currently is a nurse educator at Northeast Mississippi Community College with 30 years experience.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-RN!
The CD features innovative Computer Adaptive Testing software by ExamForce, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-RN exam. Key features include:
- All 1,250 questions in this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-RN exam
- Multiple test modes, questions that simulate an actual RN exam, and detailed answer explanations
- A free electronic copy of the book
452 pages; ISBN 9780768679816
, or download in
Title: NCLEX-RN Practice Questions, Adobe Reader
Author: Wilda Rinehart; Diann Sloan; Clara Hurd