The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The SHOW IT LOVE Workout
Get fit from the inside out!
No goal is unattainable when you follow the revolutionary, three-part plan designed by celebrity trainer Kacy Duke. Achieve the lean, strong body you've always dreamed of while also learning to show some love for the thighs and hips that have taken you this far in life. Using Kacy's “I Am (the mind-set), I Can (the motivation), and I Do (the movement)” approach, you will be able to:
- Learn to love yourself enough to want to be at your best
- Set “love goals” that celebrate your body and reflect your desire for health and happiness
- Acknowledge your emotional relationship with food--and never eat straight out of a container again!
- Choose foods that fill you with vitality
- Find grace and strength in Kacy's challenging exercises
- Get rid of “I can't exercise” excuses that sabotage your efforts
- Elevate your spirit with high-energy workouts that reveal your potential
- Recognize that exercising and eating right aren't punishment; they're nourishment for your body and soul
- Steel yourself against stress and whatever else life dishes out
Without respect for your body, without the ability to Show It Love, any exercise and diet program is doomed to fail. Once you have built a strong foundation of loving and respecting your body, you will be able to gain the confidence needed to achieve lean, gorgeous body lines you never thought possible--without even stepping foot in a gym. Honor your body, and it will give back to you tenfold.
"[Kacy] Duke, a personal trainer to celebrities like Kirsten Dunst, Denzel Washington, and Julianne Moore, has crafted an inspirational volume to help women "celebrate the body you have, get the body you want." . . . Women will appreciate her emphasis on sense of self; the point here is to realize the potential of one's individual physique, not aim for an unattainable Hollywood ideal. . . . Highly recommended ."
--Library Journal starred review
274 pages; ISBN 9780071595391
, or download in