The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Trading Stategies for Capital Markets
In order to succeed in the capital markets, professional traders and investors must understand that markets aren't mathematical abstractions, but dynamic, real-time reflectors of the world we live in. You need to know how the capital markets work in practice, what the drivers are, how to recognize them, and how to develop and implement effective trading strategies.
Written by Joseph Benning, a Moody's Vice President and former Senior Economist at the Chicago Board of Trade, this vital financial resource provides examples of successful trading strategies, guidance on when and why to use them, and revealing discussions of trading psychology and risk management.
With his trademark lively and engaging style, Dr. Benning cuts through the complexities of the capital markets, making them accessible, practical, interesting, and easy to understand. He also organizes Trading Strategies for Capital Markets into three sections for maximum depth and clarity that cover
- The historical development of capital markets, the modern market, and drivers such as pricing, policy, and volatility
- Main instruments of capital markets, including debt, treasury and federal securities, corporate and municipal bonds, equity securities, hybrid securities, and options. This part also covers trading strategies such as Carry Trade, Tactical Yield Curve Trading, Treasury Basis, and Synthetic Yield Curve--and offers expert accounts of ETFs and equity indexes
- Insightful information on risk management, behavioral finance, trading psychology, and position risk
Trading Strategies for Capital Markets equips professional traders and investors with a complete, one-stop reference for all aspects of today's complex capital markets that includes winning trading strategies for taking advantage of current market realities.
356 pages; ISBN 9780071593403
, or download in
More from this author
- Trading Stategies for Capital Markets: The Politics of Finance2008US$ 6.9529 pages
- Trading Stategies for Capital Markets: Strategy and the Yield Curve2008US$ 6.9521 pages