The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Managers Pocket Guide to Diversity Management
This pocket guide will teach you the skills required to effectively manage a diverse workplaceÃ¢Â€Â”not because itÃ¢Â€Â™s the Ã¢Â€Âœright thing to doÃ¢Â€Â or your organization requires it. But because it is good for business.
Gain diversity awareness, tools, knowledge and techniques necessary to lift morale, improve processes, bring access to new segments of the marketplace, enhance productivity and improve your bottom line.
- Step-by-step, this interactive workbook will help you:
- Test your skills in managing diversity
- Save management time
- Navigate difficult situations
- Build teamwork
- Improve your interpersonal effectivene
Complete the Ã¢Â€ÂœManaging Diversity ProfileÃ¢Â€Â to examine your current level of skill and get feedback on six key competencies for managing diversity.
The book also contains workplace applications for weaving diversity into recruitment and selection, employee retention and development, team building, customer service, market share improvement Ã¢Â€Â”throughout your organization.
- Differences between EEO, Affirmative Action and managing diversity
- Barriers to diversity: Prejudice, stereotyping, discrimination and non-verbal communication
- Diversity and organizational change
- Working together productively
- Management action plan
Whether youÃ¢Â€Â™re ready to launch a new diversity initiative, build a diverse work team or plan a new and innovative product launch, this pocket guide will be an invaluable tool for developing managers and leaders.
206 pages; ISBN 9781599967530
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages