The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved (Jeremiah 8:20). Bishop T.D. Jakes focuses on the problems plaguing the United States of America and addresses issues that many would rather not consider. * Racism, though more sophisticated and attitudinal, is as prevalent as it was before the Civil Rights Bill. * Homosexuality has become an acceptÃ‚Âable alternative lifestyle. * Degenerative soÃ‚Âcial and moral issues result in sin and hopelessness-inside churches as well as outside. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us... (1 Peter 4:17). God knows who is responsible for the breakdown and corrosion within our nation-the church. Until now, no one was willing to take responsibility for society's moral decay; and no one was offering any viable, long-lasting solutions. Today, Bishop Jakes shares how you can make a difference and bring in The Harvest for the glory of God.
More from this author
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality