The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved (Jeremiah 8:20). Bishop T.D. Jakes focuses on the problems plaguing the United States of America and addresses issues that many would rather not consider. * Racism, though more sophisticated and attitudinal, is as prevalent as it was before the Civil Rights Bill. * Homosexuality has become an acceptÃ‚Âable alternative lifestyle. * Degenerative soÃ‚Âcial and moral issues result in sin and hopelessness-inside churches as well as outside. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us... (1 Peter 4:17). God knows who is responsible for the breakdown and corrosion within our nation-the church. Until now, no one was willing to take responsibility for society's moral decay; and no one was offering any viable, long-lasting solutions. Today, Bishop Jakes shares how you can make a difference and bring in The Harvest for the glory of God.
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality