Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005
From Novice to Professional
Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005: From Novice to Professional steers you through the maze of ASP.NET web programming concepts. You will learn language and theory simultaneously, mastering the core techniques necessary to develop good coding practices and enhance your skill set.
This book provides thorough coverage of ASP.NET, guiding you from beginning to advanced techniques, such as querying databases from within a web page and performance-tuning your site. Youll find tips for best practices and comprehensive discussions of key database and XML principles.
The book also emphasizes the invaluable coding techniques of object orientation and code-behind, which will enable you to build real-world websites instead of just scraping by with simplified coding practices. By the time you finish this book, you will have mastered the core techniques essential to professional ASP.NET developers.
1179 pages; ISBN 9781430201212
, or download in
Title: Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005
Author: Matthew MacDonald
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Academic > Computer Science
- Academic > Mathematics
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web