Compendium of Chemical Warfare Agents
In his book, Compendium of Chemical Warfare Agents, author Steven L. Hoenig provides all the necessary information that First Responders, Hospitals, HazMat Teams, Fire and Rescue Services, and other First Responders need to know when dealing with dangerous chemical agents.
Coverage includes health effects, physical characteristics, hazards from reactivity, protection of personnel, and general first aid for each agent. The book provides quick and easy access to critical data on chemical warfare agents, both at the scene of release and in the laboratory.
Today, highly lethal chemicals such as nerve agents, vesicants and other chemical warfare agents may be the new weapons of choice among terrorist groups throughout the world and the latest addition to the "poor man's arsenal of opportunity" - a grave concern for all First Responders and Emergency Management personnel. Compendium of Chemical Warfare Agents furnishes the critical information to deal with this threat.
231 pages; ISBN 9780387692609
, or download in
Title: Compendium of Chemical Warfare Agents
Author: Steven L. Hoenig
People and Wildlife, Conflict or Co-existence? 2005 US$ 64.00 517 pages
The Sixth Extinction 2014 US$ 9.99 352 pages
Sapiens 2015 US$ 14.99 352 pages
An Introduction to the Global Circulation of the Atmosphere 2015 US$ 90.00 480 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > War and public health
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Epidemics. Epidemiology. Quarantine. Disinfection
- Academic > Chemistry > General
- Current Events > Warfare & Terrorism
- Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Science > Chemistry > Analytic