Knowledge and Data Management in GRIDs
Data and knowledge play a key role in both current and future GRIDs. The issues concerning representation, discovery, and integration of data and knowledge in dynamic distributed environments can be addressed by exploiting features offered by GRID Technologies. Current research activities are leveraging the GRID for the provision of generic- and domain-specific solutions and services for data management and knowledge discovery.
Knowledge and Data Management in GRIDs is the third volume of the CoreGRID series and brings together scientific contributions by researchers and scientists working on storage, data, and knowledge management in GRID and Peer-to-Peer systems. This volume presents the latest GRID solutions and research results in key areas of knowledge and data management such as distributed storage management, GRID databases, Semantic GRID and GRID-aware data mining.
Knowledge and Data Management in GRIDs is designed for a professional audience, composed of researchers and practitioners in industry. This book is also suitable for graduate-level students in computer science.
264 pages; ISBN 9780387378312
, or download in
Title: Knowledge and Data Management in GRIDs
Author: Domenico Talia; Angelos Bilas; Marios D. Dikaiakos
5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology 2016 US$ 82.00 440 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computational grids (Computer systems)
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms
- Computers > Hardware > Network Hardware
- Computers > Data Modeling & Design
- Computers > Information Storage & Retrieval
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Database Management