Pro ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005
ASP.NET 2.0 is Microsoft's principal standard for creating dynamic web pages on the Windows platform. ASP.NET 2.0 boasts a range of important new features that make it superior to any Windows web-presentation technology that has come before it. A few of these are:
- Masterpages let you define your sites look and feel once and apply it across all your web forms.
- Themes and skins make for easy customization of your sites look and feel. Generics these much vaunted new additions to the .NET Framework allow you to create a data structure without committing to a specific data type theyll revolutionize the way you code
- Personalization ASP.NET 2.0 makes it easier than ever before to create customized experiences tailored for individual users.
These, combined with improvements in everything from speed (ASP.NET 2.0 pages are faster to both write and serve), administration , data access, security and scalability make ASP.NET 2.0 the leading force in .NET web development.
Seasoned .NET professionals Matthew MacDonald and Mario Szpuszta explain how you can get the most from this ground-breaking new technology. They cover ASP.NET 2.0 as a whole, illustrating both the brand-new features and the functionality carried over from previous versions of ASP. This book will give you the knowledge you need to code real ASP.NET 2.0 application in the best possible style.
1282 pages; ISBN 9781430200642
, or download in
Title: Pro ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005
Author: Mario Szpuszta; Matthew MacDonald
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Academic > Computer Science
- Academic > Mathematics
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web