A Multimedia Primer
Sports Journalism is a comprehensive guide to the purpose, principles and practice of this unique profession and is designed to be enjoyed by students of both mainstream and sports specialist journalism.
Providing a clear and structured approach to learning about both the craft of sports writing and the practical skills involved in becoming successful at your job, Sports Journalism, offers a comprehensive insiders guide to the business including:
- key relationships in sports journalism - networking and the Sports Desk
- print journalism for magazines, tabloids, broadsheets and the internet
- live action – news, radio and television sports journalism
- effective research – managing and accessing sources, information, statistics
- practical skills for managing schedules and meeting deadlines
- working with sports agents and PR professionals
- getting the best from press conferences and interviews.
Laced with revealing anecdotes from the author's own twenty-five years experience of domestic and international sport journalism, Sports Journalism: A Multimedia Primer is an invaluable student companion.
224 pages; ISBN 9781134160471
, or download in or
Title: Sports Journalism
Author: Rob Steen
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages