Outsourcing and Human Resource Management
An International Survey
Outsourcing is an increasingly popular strategy deployed by a variety of institutions, including banks, multinational companies and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The book assesses the problems and solutions for those attempting to outsource through an analysis of human resource management, insourcing, lifecycles of the project, insurance requirements, operational management and recruitment within the context of the financial services industry, automotive and IT industries of Japan, North and South Korea, South Africa, Mexico, Eastern Europe, China and India.
Including detailed comparative case studies, this book:
- considers how outsourcing can best be made to work
- explores the human side of outsourcing
- offers practical advice for improving organizational relationships and performance
- looks at important practices such as insourcing
- provides much needed analysis of the risk and insurance issues involved in outsourcing.
244 pages; ISBN 9781134109722
, or download in or
Title: Outsourcing and Human Resource Management
Author: Ruth Taplin
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Contracting. Letting of contracts
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership
- Business > International
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor