The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Focusing on an array of economic, social, and ecological inconsistencies that continue to plague ecotourism in theory and practice, this book examines the evolution of ecotourism in reference to other related forms of tourism, impacts, conservation, sustainability, education and interpretation, policy and governance, and the ethical imperative of ecotourism as these apply to the world’s greenest form of tourism.
282 pages; ISBN 9781134087327
, or download in or
- Academic > Geography > Travel. Voyages and travels (General) > Travel and state. Tourism
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Tourist camps, hostels, etc
- The Environment > Conservation
- Science > Environmental Science
- Science > Geography
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Social Science > Human Geography
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology