The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
1001 Brilliant Writing Ideas
Teaching Inspirational Story-Writing for All Ages
How often do you hear your pupils cry 'what can I write about?'
1001 Brilliant Writing Ideas offers teachers endless ideas and inventive suggestions, opening up new opportunities for creative writing lessons. With over 1000 different ‘story-starters’ across a vast range of genres and narrative styles, this versatile book provides food for thought for pupils of a wide range of ages and abilities.
This highly practical and richly illustrated photocopiable resource
- Addresses the ‘blank mind’ dilemma, offering pupils a plethora of story-writing ideas and suggestions
- Enables teachers to inspire pupils who struggle with creative writing
- Provides prompts to set ideas into motion, whilst leaving plenty of scope for original and creative thought
- Challenges pupils, encouraging them to use higher level thinking skills
- Offers mix and match stimulus pieces which can be used independently or put together to give pupils more or less support as required
Any teacher whose inventiveness is flagging, and whose pupils are running out of ideas, will find this an essential classroom resource.
88 pages; ISBN 9781134063314
, or download in or