The Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to EC3, Fourth Edition
The fully revised fourth edition of this successful textbook fills a void which will arise when British designers start using the European steel code EC3 instead of the current steel code BS5950. The principal feature of the forth edition is the discussion of the behaviour of steel structures and the criteria used in design according to the British version of EC3. Thus it serves to bridge the gap which too often occurs when attention is concentrated on methods of analysis and the sizing of structural components.
Because emphasis is placed on the development of an understanding of behaviour, many analytical details are either omitted in favour of more descriptive explanations, or are relegated to appendices. The many worked examples both illustrate the behaviour of steel structures and exemplify details of the design process.
The Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to EC3 is a key text for senior undergraduate and graduate students, and an essential reference tool for practising structural engineers in the UK and other countries.
Title: The Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to EC3, Fourth Edition
Author: N.S. Trahair; M.A. Bradford; David Nethercot; Leroy Gardner
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Fire Design of Steel Structures 2e EC1 - Actions on structures - Part 1-2: Actions on str. exposed to fire. EC3 Design of steel structures. Part 1-2:US$ 95.00
- Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to AS4100US$ 115.95
- Composite Steel and Concrete Structures: Fundamental Behaviour (Second Edition)US$ 93.95
- Design of Steel StructuresUS$ 99.95
- Design of Steel StructuresUS$ 60.95