The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Changing Organizational Culture
Cultural Change Work in Progress
From planning and inception to project management and engagement, this important study explores the experiences of various stakeholders undergoing real life change processes. An original and timely addition to the literature on organizational change.
194 pages; ISBN 9781134073252
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Business > Management
- Business > Management Science
- Business > Labor
- Business > Development
- Business > Organizational Behavior