The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Chinese Party-State in the 21st Century
Adaptation and the Reinvention of Legitimacy
As the CCP moves away from traditional Maoism it seeks to maintain its commanding role in political life despite a growing number of challenges to its claims of legitimacy. This book describes these challenges and explains how the CCP adapts to maintain its authority.
196 pages; ISBN 9781134058273
, or download in or
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc. > East Asia
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.) > Asia > East Asia Including China, Japan, Korea
- Political Science > Political Parties & Movements
- Political Science > Globalization