The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Teaching Foundation Mathematics
A Guide for Teachers of Older Students with Learning Difficulties
This fully photocopiable resource will provide essential materials for anyone teaching pre-entry or foundation Maths in secondary schools and further education. Teaching Foundation Mathematics is developed to provide age appropriate material for adult learners with moderate to severe learning difficulties and/or disabilities and for children, over twelve, with special needs. It will also prove useful to teachers training to work with these learners.
Thirty ready-to-use lessons are at your fingertips in this book, complete with tutor’s notes, teaching objectives, detailed lesson plans and photocopiable worksheets, where appropriate. The lessons are divided into three areas – number, shape and measure.
192 pages; ISBN 9781134057368
, or download in or
Title: Teaching Foundation Mathematics
Author: Nadia Naggar-Smith
Sticks and Stones 2013 US$ 11.99 400 pages
Flipping Leadership Doesnt Mean Reinventing the Wheel 2014 US$ 11.95 81 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education
- Education > Special Education