English Grammar and Punctuation Study Guide
Clear and concise explanations.
Search for words or phrases.
Text annotation and mark-up
Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
Table of Contents
Chapters | A-Z Index
2. Parts of speech
7. About and Navigation
1. Introduction: History | Classification | Geographical distribution | Alphabet | English grammar
2. Nouns: Inflections | Countable and Uncountable | Words and Word Groups | Plural | Plural of virus | Exercises - Plural | Pronouns: Classes | Possessive | Possessive antecedent | Gender-specific | Gender-neutral | Disjunctive | You | Who | One | Unclear Usage | Articles | Adjectives: Possessive | Word Order | Comparison | Adverbs | Verbs: Voice | Mood | Tenses | Sequence of Tenses | Irregular | List of irregular verbs | Defective | Modal Auxiliary | Shall and Will | Phrasal | Using verbs together | Gerunds | Infinitive | Split infinitive | Prepositions | Conjunctions | Interjections
3. Spelling: Three letter rule | I before e except after c | Silent E | Words containing Q not followed by U | Satiric misspelling | American and British spelling differences
4. Semantics: Words with disputed usage | Words with uncommon properties | Like | Than
5. Syntax: Subject-verb agreement | Agent Verb Object | Right-branching sentence | Run-on sentence | Word order | Tag question | Relative clauses | Going to | It''s I/It''s me
6. Punctuation: Commas | Apostrophes | Quotations | Semicolons | Colons | Other Punctuation | Capitalization
, or download in
Title: English Grammar and Punctuation Study Guide