25 Role Plays For To Teach Negotiation
The book is fully reproducible and flexibly organized in two sections. Part One includes twenty-five interactive group learning activities to explore conflict and provide practice in skills that help to resolve it. Part Two consists of twenty-five individualized exercises and assessments that are ideal for pre-work prior to group training sessions, or they can be distributed to participants for their own self-development. All of the activities and assessments are reproducible and include participant materials and notes for the instructor
Selected ContentsPart One: Group Workshop Activities
- Two Responses to Conflict: Fight or Flight
- How Can We Both Win? A Quick Demonstration
- Individual Conflict Styles: A Zoological Approach
- Approaches to Conflict: Role Play Demonstration
- When Conflict Creates Stress, Don't Just Stand There...
- Introduction to Listening: A Self Inventory
- Red Flags
- Benefits and Barriers: Exploring Third Party Intervention
- Mismatched? Are You Reading the Non-Verbal Cues?
- Constructive or Destructive Conflict: Lessons to be Learned
- Gaining a Different Perspective
- Assumptions: Who Needs 'Em?
- Portrait of a Peacemaker
- What Kind of Question is That?
- Third-Party Mediation
- Formulating Clear Agreements
- Self-Assessment in Dealing with Differences
- Analyzing A Conflict: Is It Worth Getting Into?
- In the Heat of the Moment
- How to Deal with Hot Buttons
- Resolving a Conflict through Planning
- Mediation: Test Your Knowledge
- First Thoughts About Others: Perception IQ Quiz
- Uncovering the Hidden Agenda
- Your Turn: A Non-Judgmental Exercise
- Supportive Listening: What's Your Score?
- Escalate vs. Acknowledge: The Choice is Yours
- Eight Different Points of View
208 pages; ISBN 9781599965079
, or download in
Title: 25 Role Plays For To Teach Negotiation
Author: Ira Asherman; Sandy Asherman
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Negotiated settlement. Compromise
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > The concept of law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Vocational Guidance
- Business > Negotiating
- Business > Training