The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
25 Role Plays For To Teach Negotiation
The book is fully reproducible and flexibly organized in two sections. Part One includes twenty-five interactive group learning activities to explore conflict and provide practice in skills that help to resolve it. Part Two consists of twenty-five individualized exercises and assessments that are ideal for pre-work prior to group training sessions, or they can be distributed to participants for their own self-development. All of the activities and assessments are reproducible and include participant materials and notes for the instructor
Selected ContentsPart One: Group Workshop Activities
- Two Responses to Conflict: Fight or Flight
- How Can We Both Win? A Quick Demonstration
- Individual Conflict Styles: A Zoological Approach
- Approaches to Conflict: Role Play Demonstration
- When Conflict Creates Stress, Don't Just Stand There...
- Introduction to Listening: A Self Inventory
- Red Flags
- Benefits and Barriers: Exploring Third Party Intervention
- Mismatched? Are You Reading the Non-Verbal Cues?
- Constructive or Destructive Conflict: Lessons to be Learned
- Gaining a Different Perspective
- Assumptions: Who Needs 'Em?
- Portrait of a Peacemaker
- What Kind of Question is That?
- Third-Party Mediation
- Formulating Clear Agreements
- Self-Assessment in Dealing with Differences
- Analyzing A Conflict: Is It Worth Getting Into?
- In the Heat of the Moment
- How to Deal with Hot Buttons
- Resolving a Conflict through Planning
- Mediation: Test Your Knowledge
- First Thoughts About Others: Perception IQ Quiz
- Uncovering the Hidden Agenda
- Your Turn: A Non-Judgmental Exercise
- Supportive Listening: What's Your Score?
- Escalate vs. Acknowledge: The Choice is Yours
- Eight Different Points of View
208 pages; ISBN 9781599965079
, or download in
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Negotiated settlement. Compromise
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > The concept of law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Vocational Guidance
- Business > Negotiating
- Business > Training