Emergency Ultrasound, Second Edition
The pioneering emergency ultrasound guide-updated and expanded with coverage of the newest technologies ,/p>
Emergency Ultrasound is firmly established as the first state-of-the-art reference on the training, techniques, and diagnostic skills needed to perform successful ultrasound exams in the emergency department. Utilizing a templated chapter format, this trusted resource presents a wide range of detailed guidelines on performing ultrasound exams, case studies, and side-by-side comparisons of normal and abnormal scans.
Emergency Ultrasound, Second Edition, is fully updated and expanded to include the latest uses of this crucial diagnostic tool, including Doppler Ultrasound for deep vein thrombosis. Taken together, this groundbreaking text is the one you'll rely on for every kind of diagnosis in the emergency setting, from soft tissue infections and peritonsillar abscess, to foreign bodies and lumbar puncture and arthrocentesis.
- NEW! Chapters on ocular applications, prehospital applications, and ultrasound-guided procedures
- NEW! Content that features the latest instruments
- NEW! Numerous color Doppler images, plus hundreds of traditional black and white ultrasound images
- NEW! DVD with videos showing the most current ultrasound procedures performed in real time
- Coverage of ultrasound in trauma, cardiac, hepatobiliary, renal, testicular, and other applications
- A templated chapter organization that consists of key points; introduction; clinical considerations and indications; anatomic considerations; technique; common abnormalities; pitfalls; case studies; references; and more
- Focus on common findings and pitfalls in every clinical chapter
- Case studies in each chapter
Title: Emergency Ultrasound, Second Edition
Author: O. John Ma; James R. Mateer; Michael Blaivas
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015 2015 US$ 98.50 673 pages
Reengineering Health Care 2010 US$ 26.99 241 pages