The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing
If the verbal skills sections of the ACT are the hardest parts of the test for you, we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing has been specially designed and created by experienced ACT coaches. They'll give you test-smart strategies for answering every kind of ACT verbal question. You'll also get intensive practice with every question type to help you build your test-taking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing, you'll have everything you need to get test-ready-and achieve your best ACT verbal score.
- 9 full-length practice tests with complete explanations
- Hundreds of sample questions just like those on the real test
- Strategies for answering every question type: grammar and usage, punctuation, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, and more
- 18 sample ACT essays with scoring explanations
*ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
352 pages; ISBN 9780071589390
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2008 Edition2007US$ 31.95654 pages
- McGraw-Hill's 10 ACT Practice Tests, Second Edition2008US$ 19.95860 pages