The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's Essential Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
Better understand American English by mastering its phrasal verbs
This authoritative reference offers thousands of American English phrasal verbs, two-word verbs, prepositional verbs, and verbs that are used together. Entries include definitions and examples of phrasal verbs used in context. With help from McGraw-Hill's Essential American Phrasal Verbs Dictionary, you will become familiar with English as it is used in the media, at work, around the house, and in everyday conversations. This knowledge will help you comprehend English as it is spoken in the United States and add variety to your word usage.
Inside you will find:
- 1,800 entries with examples of everyday usage
- The latest phrasal verbs used in the American lexicon
- Fun illustrations that show the humor of taking expressions too literally
258 pages; ISBN 9780071589321
, or download in
More from this author
- NTC's Super-Mini English Idioms Dictionary2000US$ 8.00290 pages
- McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Idoms and Phrasal Verbs2006US$ 26.001100 pages