Voilá! Learning French just got a whole lot easier.
Interested in learning or refreshing your French but feel your language skills are less than extraordinaire? No need to worry! With French Demystified you'll quickly build up your repertoire and be able to understand the language and communicate effectively.
Beginning with familiar French cognates and a review of basic French pronunciation, this book covers key grammar fundamentals such as common verb tenses, nouns, pronouns, and gender. You'll build your French vocabulary with essential words and phrases and quickly master this challenging yet lyrical language. Test yourself at the end of every chapter for reinforcement that you're fast on your way to speaking, writing, and understanding French.
This fast and easy guide features:
- Clear and straightforward explanations of French grammar fundamentals
- Numerous examples that place new words in practical context
- Helpful writing and speaking exercises that bring the French language to life
- Coverage of everyday topics as well as conversational expressions
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter to reinforce new material
Simple enough for a beginner but challenging enough for a more advanced student, French Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this engaging language.
Title: French Demystified
Author: Annie Heminway
More Foreign Language Study
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Practice Makes Perfect French Problem SolverUS$ 15.00
- Practice Makes Perfect French Reading and ComprehensionUS$ 16.00
- Practice Makes Perfect The French Subjunctive Up CloseUS$ 15.00
- Practice Makes Perfect French Pronouns and Prepositions, Second EditionUS$ 14.00
- Practice Makes Perfect French Past-Tense Verbs Up CloseUS$ 15.00